Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

If You Are In Troble,

If You Need A Hand,

Just Call My Number,

Because I'm Your Friend!





FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIE**FRIENDSHIP NEVER STOP



Who Am I...???


Basically...


  • Za'im or Bamie or Mie
  • Male
  • 178cm (Tall)

  • 73kg (Beratnye) going to achieve 65kg..Haha!!

  • Love to Laugh

  • Funny (depends)

  • Easy to get bored

  • Love to meet new person
  • People easy to be scared if they looking at me..(muka sombong) but actually tak..")
  • Melatah??? (not really..haha..frens knows me better)
  • Love to sing all kind of Genre (Jazz and R&b)
  • Dream to be a Malaysian Top Artist (haha..still dreaming
  • Dayang...I Love You..!!!
  • Support Malaysian Movies wheter its Good or Bad
  • I feel like... Am I Fall in LOVE..???? naaahhhh..(Better don't think about it)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r so adorable...=)
    hope u'll be a great journalist...*_*
    don't stop to create something new or share experience in ur blog...
    ~~~awesome~~~

    ReplyDelete